In order to create a payment order, please go to the TRANSACTIONS tab located in the left menu bar, choose the tab NEW TRANSFER, then choose the EXTERNAL TRANSFER tab to create transfers to third-party accounts or to your accounts in other banks.
To create a payment order:
1. Fill out the Main Details form by entering your account, transfer amount, and currency, payment details as well as your preferences for the execution date, priority, and fee type.
2. Fill out the Beneficiary Details form:
3. If necessary, fill out the Supporting Details form by including uploaded documents and additional notes.
4. Click Validate, and you will be redirected to the confirmation page where you can review the transaction details.
5. Review the transaction details and choose to edit, confirm, or cancel it.
6. When confirming, you will be asked to additionally verify the transaction via your HID Approve application.
7. After the approval, the screen will be refreshed to show the status of your transaction, Transaction Number / UTN, transfer amount, account number of the recipient, and links to other actions, including:
You can view your transactions and their statuses at any time on the User Activity page that you can reach via the left menu: Transactions > User Activity