You can create a new payment template when making a payment. As soon as your payment is completed, you will be offered an option of saving the transaction details as a new template.
You can also create a payment template before making a payment. In order to do it, you need to create a new beneficiary first.
To create a new beneficiary and a payment template:
1. Please go to TRANSACTIONS - > MY BENEFICIARIES.
2. Click the Add New Beneficiary button.
3. Complete the required fields concerning the beneficiary section (name, address, and contact details).
4. Click Add Account / Template to activate other fields to be completed:
5. Repeat the step 4 if you need to add other accounts for the same beneficiary.
6. After you have filled in all the details, click Save.
7. You will be prompted to validate the creation of a new beneficiary and payment template via your HID Approve application.
8. The saved payment templates will be available for you to choose from when making External Transfers.
To update a template:
To initiate a payment order:
You will be redirected to the External Transfer page with all template parameters prepopulated. Fill in the missing information to complete the payment.