In order to upload documents, please go to the TOOLS tab located in the left menu bar, then choose the UPLOAD DOCUMENT tab.
You can upload Word, Excel, PPT, JPG, PNG, TXT, or PDF files of up to 10 MB each.
Please note that after submitting a document, you will be able to view and download it anytime, but you will not be able to delete it. Only your personal account manager will be able to delete uploaded files if necessary.
To upload a document:
1. Select the client to which the document you intend to upload pertains (please note that this selector will not be available if you have only one client connected).
2. Click the plus icon in the Upload new document section to choose a file.
3. Add a description note.
4. After selecting a file, click the Submit button.
5. Upon successful completion, the message “You have successfully uploaded a new document” will be displayed on your screen.
To view, search, and export uploaded documents:
1. To view a document, click the name of the file you need. Depending on your device settings, the file will be downloaded automatically or you will be able to choose whether to download or view the file.
2. You can export the list of uploaded documents in PDF or Excel.
3. You can search the list of uploaded documents by keywords.
Possible document statuses: