The information about your accounts and assets can be viewed at different Internet Bank locations.
1. Home page
This page provides a list of all your asset types (i.e. accounts, deposits, portfolios) along with some basic details for each asset (i.e. balances, totals, etc.) and the possibility to make certain quick actions (i.e. make a transfer, view account information, payment status, etc.).
2. Account Overview
1. Click the Account Overview tab to view your account details.
2. A table with data will appear that can be sorted in ascending or descending order by account number / alias name, type of the account, client name, available balance, and current balance.
3. Click the icon featuring three vertical dots to the right of each account, and the following options will become available:
Each option takes you to the relevant page to complete the selected action.
4. To view deposit information
1. Click the Deposits to view your deposit details.
2. A table with data will appear that can be sorted in an ascending or descending order.
3. Click the icon featuring three vertical dots for more options:
If selected, each option takes you to the relevant page to complete the selected action.