Alias is a personalized name for your account to be displayed instead of the account number.
Use names like “Main account”, “Partner’s account EUR” or name of a person/company to more easily recognize them in the Internet Bank.
To set or change Alias Name for any of your accounts:
1. Go to the SETTINGS tab located in the left menu bar, then choose the ACCOUNT PERSONALISATION tab.
2. Add the Account name to the appropriate field.
You can also set or change Alias name from pages: Home page, Product Overview, Account information.
1. Click on Quick action icon (three vertical dots) available next to the account number.
2. In a pop up window choose Change Alias.
3. Add the Account name and click Save.
You can set or change Alias Name for any of your accounts it any time.