If you forgot your Password, you can use the credentials recovery function to restore it. In order to do it, on the Internet Bank login page please click on the “Forget credentials?” link. Then fill in the required fields.
1. Enter your User ID and complete the Captcha.
2. You may be prompted to a two-factor authentication method in order to receive the password securely. Use your mobile token (HID Approve app) and follow the instructions on the screen to complete a two-factor authentication process.
3. A temporary password will be sent to you by SMS.
4. Use your temporary password to log in to the Internet Bank.
5. After login, you will be redirected to the Forced Change Password page, where you will need to create a new permanent password.