If your account was locked due to an incorrectly entered password or user ID, then you can use the credentials recovery function. In order to do it, on the Internet Bank login page please click on the “Forget credentials?” link. Then fill in the required fields depending on your situation.
If your credentials are correct or the credentials recovery function did not work, please contact your personal account manager.
If you forgot your User ID:
1. Enter the email address that is connected to your Internet Bank and complete the Captcha.
2. Click Submit.
3. If your email address is valid, you will receive your User ID by email.
4. If you do not receive an email within the next few minutes, please contact the Bank.
If you forgot your Password:
1. Enter your User ID and complete the Captcha.
2. You may be prompted to a two-factor authentication method in order to receive the password securely. Use your mobile token (HID Approve app) and follow the instructions on the screen to complete a two-factor authentication process.
3. A temporary password will be sent to you by SMS.
4. Use your temporary password to log in to the Internet Bank.
5. After login, you will be redirected to the Forced Change Password page, where you will need to create a new permanent password.