In order to view information on your pending transactions, please go to the TRANSACTIONS tab located in the left menu bar, then choose the USER ACTIVITY tab.
To find pending transactions:
1. Use the Select Client (Payer) drop-down menu to narrow down the accounts shown to a single client (this selector will not be available to users with access to only one client).
2. Use the Account | Available balance drop-down menu/list to select an account.
3. Click Search to see the list of transactions for the selected account pending your authorization
4. Click the arrow symbol to the right of each line to see the transaction details. Expanded details also include the documents for the transaction available for download.
5. You can export the displayed transactions to a PDF / Excel file by clicking the export icon (a square with an arrow). Please note that the exported file will contain the information you see on the page —all selections and filters will apply.
6. You can approve or decline transactions one by one or approve / decline all of them by using the Select All command for a corresponding action. Pressing the Clear button will clear the ticked boxes.
7. Click the Submit button to proceed to the confirmation page where you can confirm your decision.
To authorize a transaction:
1. Review the transaction(s).
2. If you choose to Confirm, you will be asked to additionally verify the authorization using two-factor authentication method via your HID Approve application.
3. You can export the displayed transactions to a PDF / Excel file by clicking the export icon (a square with an arrow). Please note that the exported file will contain the information you see on the page — all selections and filters will apply.
To cancel the confirmation process, click the Back button. You will be taken to the Pending Authorisation screen to modify your selection.