Depending on your goal, you can view your transaction history in 2 locations:
1. PRODUCTS – > ACCOUNT INFORMATION. On this page, you can look up your transaction history only for the transactions which have been executed by the Bank and booked to your account. Transaction information includes the confirmation of debit or credit.
2. TRANSACTIONS - > USER ACTIVITY. This page provides you with information about all transactions initiated through the Internet Bank. Here you can view details of your transactions and follow their statuses.
To view transaction history for your account:
1. Use the Select Client (Payer) drop-down menu to narrow down the accounts shown to a single client (this selector will not be available to users with access to only one client).
2. Use the Account | Available balance drop-down menu to select an account.
3. To find the specific transaction:
4. Click the arrow symbol to the right of each transaction line to see the details for the transaction in that line. Expanded details also include the confirmation of debit/credit for the transaction available for download.
5. You can export the displayed transactions to a PDF / Excel file by clicking the export icon (a square with an arrow). Please note that the exported file will contain the information you see on the screen — all selections and filters will apply.